Over the weekend Shia LaBeouf graced us with more of his genius ideas. For whatever god forsaken reason he decided to stay in an elevator for 24 hours and live stream it. The camera started rolling around 9AM Friday morning and stopped rolling around the same time the following day. So for twenty four hours we had the option of watching closed elevator doors while listening to Shia talk with some friends. Here is his project #ELEVATE:
I’m here to say that this “art” is crap. Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate art, just not whatever this is supposed to be. So here is my own personal list of 20 things that are far more exciting than #ELEVATE:
- Shoney’s Lukewarm Breakfast Buffet
2. Walmart on Sundays
Because everyone knows this is God’s plan.
3. Peanut Allergies
4. Going to the library and only renting movies
5. Returning something without a receipt and getting store credit.
6. Uber rides with criminals
Rice’s douche of a brother.
8. Disc Golf
9. Finding a pair of shoes you like, only to find out they don’t carry your size.
10. Antique shopping with a sales associate who hates you because he thinks you’re Latina.
11. Casey Anthony’s photography career
For after the Shoney’s buffet.
13. Aerobics with Stephen Hawking
14. Kid Rock’s Discography
15. Wet socks
16. ASPCA commercials at 2AM
17. Josh Duggar babysitting
18. The salad bar at CiCi’s Pizza
20. Family game night with Chris Benoit